- Finding out who your precinct officers are for either party is a lot harder if you don’t affiliate.
- Every successful undertaking has 8 common steps:
- A strong community must be more than just a group of individuals who share values.
- Great leadership is the ability to rally people to a better future.
- Living intentionally for excellence is like climbing a mountain without a top – there is always something to improve.
- Great leadership requires excellent communication.
First of all, I don’t believe I have the answer, but I am searching for what “an ideal society” would look like. I recently was in a conversation with someone who has opted for a more “eastern” philosophy and has … Continue reading
“With no property rights established, we find that next to no other rights can be reasonably protected. There is no enforcement of the right to life if someone decides he wants what you have. There is no free speech, no right to assemble, no worship if your exercise upsets a person who has no reservations about using force. These are precisely the ingredients that make up a dystopia.”
This FEE.org article, especially the introduction, explains, to me, one of the reasons total anarchy doesn’t work.
Despite what my younger-self believed, anarchy is not lawlessness. It is a lack of any ruling individuals or institutions – “an-” greek for without, “-arkhos” greek for chief or ruler.
The U.S.A. founding fathers understood that anarchy Continue reading